Monday, August 15, 2005

What? Jeremy Sisto is hot...

"Six Feet Under" killed me last night. The whole Brenda/Billy incest thing was maybe the creepiest scene that show has ever done. Well, except for the whole Billy trying to cut off Brenda’s tattoo scene. Or the Billy off his meds trying to get Claire to have sex with him scene. Should I be disturbed that I’ve maintained my massive Billy crush through years of him being a completely creepy whackjob?

Anyway, the last episode ever is next week. ::sniff:: I didn’t think I’d be so sad to see it go. I love those crazy Fishers and Chenowiths.

I didn’t make it to Lucille’s last night after all. The storm came back and settled in and my dog flipped some more so we stayed home and watched "Ray". (6/250) It was good, but not as great as I expected from all the hype.

I just found out, thanks to Marti's blogroll, that Dave Barry has a blog. Whee! I love Dave Barry.

2 comments:

SC874 said...

Six Feet Under is over? I've only managed to watch to the end of the 3rd season (because that's the last boxed set they released), but did it get cancelled after season 5?

catherine said...

I don't think it got cancelled. I think Alan Ball just didn't want to do it anymore. But, yeah, next week is the series finale.