Friday, August 05, 2005

Maybe I'm too lazy to do 101 things...

I was messing around on the “vote for your favorite Six Feet Under” webpage when one of the bosses walked in. D’oh! Then I closed that page hoping she wouldn’t notice and the page under it was the Six Feet Under email. Double d’oh!! Oh well, she didn’t say anything so I guess she didn’t care much.

I’m not working very hard today, I’ll admit. I’ve been making my 101 things to do in 1001 list. It was going along pretty smoothly and then I hit 50 and got stumped. I’m seriously considering putting stuff like “take a shower” and “brush my teeth” down.

I read a bunch of other people's lists for inspiration (or, you know, to steal their goals). It wasn’t extremely helpful but it was quite entertaining. You can learn a lot of interesting things about people from the goals they set for themselves. I think my favorite goal that I’ve read so far is “Cook a dish with parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme.” I also liked the woman who put “Doug gets a vasectomy” on her list. “Get a pet. Love it.” was nice. What if she gets a pet but she doesn’t really like it much, though? Can she still cross it off the list? “Buy a George Foreman grill.” was funny to me. I don’t know why. He had that one crossed off though so good for him.

No comments: