Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The actor was hot, but...

I tried to watch "Prison Break" last night. I think it's a well-done show but I just didn't care much. I was really enjoying it at the beginning and then I just got more and more bored and I finally just turned it off about an hour and a half in. I don't think I'll watch it anymore, even if Wentworth Miller is kind of good-looking.

When I was doing my movie roundup I forgot to mention "Beyond Borders" (12/250). It wasn’t very good which was probably why I didn’t mention it. Still…it’s a movie that I had never seen before so it counts. Clive Owen is in it. Clive Owen is hot. That’s about the best thing I can say for the movie.

1 comment:

Marti said...

I tried to watch Prison Break too, but I lost interest even sooner, thirty or forty minutes in.

I'll probably give it another shot though...I'll try almost anything twice! LOL!

Have a great day!