Saturday, August 06, 2005

If I only had the power of telekinesis...

I'm watching this HBO documentary called Aileen : Life and Death of a Serial Killer about Aileen Wournos right now. I find myself feeling sorry for her sometimes. Her life did seem pretty awful. But then I can't figure out who's telling the truth and who's lying. All I know for sure is that she was one freaky woman. Just a second ago she looked into the camera and started screaming about how they better sign her death warrant and I actually got scared. I actually felt physically frightened. Her eyes were so black and crazy-looking. It was spooky.

Now she's talking about how the guards used sonic pressure to crush her head.

I think she's going to give me nightmares. I should just turn it off but the remote control is way over in the other room.

On a happier note, I've been enjoying the blogathon today. And I'm still trying to finish my 101 in 1001 list. I have less than 30 to go. Maybe I should put "don't watch serial killer documentaries" on the list.

No comments: