Saturday, August 06, 2005

#98: Dump the whole project...

Hmmm..an unexpected development with the 101 in 1001 list. I got all the way up to #97 and decided that I would start posting it. I picked a template and a title and then decided that the whole thing was unecessary and I didn't want to do it. So I'm not going to.

Making the list was still interesting. I learned a lot about what I do and don't care about. For example, I didn't have one relationship type goal. There was nothing work related like taking a class or getting a raise. I didn't have anything about pampering myself. No massages or pedicures or manicures. Apparently, my main goals in life are to be healthy, get out of debt and have fun. And, really, the have fun goals waaaaay outnumbered the other two.

Even though I scrapped the official list, the following seemed like fun so I'm going to focus on them and post my results here.

Watch 250 movies I've never seen before.
Read 100 books I've never read before.
Take 1001 pictures.
Watch at least one episode of 100 tv shows I've never seen before.
Eat at 25 restaurants I've never been to before.
Eat or drink 25 things I've never had before.
Go to 10 Las Vegas attractions that I've never been to before.
Make a list of at least one place I'd like to visit in every state.
Make a list of at least one place I'd like to visit in every country.

No comments: