Thursday, August 11, 2005

The last skate was always "Celebrate"...

Random Comments:

Jack FM played Jerry Reed’s “East Bound and Down”, the theme song to “Smokey and the Bandit”, earlier. That’s awesome.

I’ve been thinking of limiting my internet usage to 30 minutes a day. Maybe an hour on the weekend. I think I’ve been spending entirely too much time on the internet reading about what people think of Kaysar and why TWOP sucks. My brain is turning to mush. I could just do a half hour after work…update my blogs…check up on any Clay activity…I’m totally going to start doing that. Tomorrow. Monday at the latest.

Today’s Yahoo Pick makes me all nostalgic for getting dropped off at the Vintage Faire mall for a whole day of nothing but shopping for 45s at Musicland, drooling over Duran Duran posters at International Imports, eating cookie cups filled with frosting from the Great American Cookie Company and playing video games at Tilt. Maybe the next day I’d go to Roller King for a double session of skating and some Pepsi Floats. Awww..good times. Those were fun days.

No comments: