Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I love Ari...

I just checked the Las Vegas weather and we have 62% humidity right now. Now, I'm aware that 62% isn't a big deal to a lot of people but I live in a "but it's a dry heat" city and I'm really unhappy with it. Plus, it's just been ugly outside for what seems like forever. I want some sun and blue skies and cool, dry temperatures. I probably won't go outside when it's like that because I've got stuff to do on the computer and tv to watch but at least I can see it through the window.

Last night I watched part of "The First Daughter" starring Katie Holmes as the daughter of the president who unwittingly falls for her secret servant agent while trying to assert her independence. I felt that it didn't begin to match the brilliance of "Chasing Liberty" starring Mandy Moore as the daughter of the president who unwittingly falls for her secret servant agent while trying to assert her independence. I mean, c'mon. "Chasing Liberty" has Mark Harmon as the President and Jeremy Piven as a secret servant agent. There's no contest.

Check out the imdb today. You can learn more about Eddie Deezen. That just amused me for some reason.

No comments: