Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Either the tests are crazy or I am...


I took the "What Classic Movie Are You?" quiz and I ended up being the coolest movie! I thought I'd be like "Plan 9 From Outer Space" or "The Blob" or something.

But, aaackkk! Look what famous leader I am:


It is true that a couple of my "enemies" at work have chosen to quit rather than get fired. I may have had something to do with that. They deserved it, though. They were doing bad things. Bad, bad things.

OK. I didn't like that leader result so I took the test a couple more times to see if I would always end up as a mass-murdering psycho. The second time I was Albert Einstein and the third time I was Abe Lincoln. Then I did the movie one again and ended up being "Apocalypse Now." Twice.

I'm so confused. WHO AM I?!?! I think I'm going to need some therapy now.

1 comment:

SC874 said...

I don't mean to brag, but I am Gandhi. Hehe. I also got Mr. Smith Goes to Washington.