Sunday, August 28, 2005

I'm so hungry...

Three more movies down on my 250 goal:

"Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story" (9/250) I laughed a lot at this. I felt stupid for laughing but I laughed anyway. I couldn't help it. It was funny.

"Brother's Keeper" (10/250) This was a great documentary. It was about these four weird old brothers that all lived together and one of them dies and another one is accused of his murder. It frustrated the heck out of me. I just wanted everyone to leave them alone. They were just a bunch of old men not bothering anybody.

It's sort of weird at the beginning but, if you stick with it, it's really interesting.

"The Upside of Anger" (11/250) This was pretty good. I liked the cast: Kevin Costner, Joan Allen, Keri Russell, Alicia Witt, Evan Rachel Wood & Erika Christensen. It was kind of crazy.

Here's the deal about "Upside of Anger". They eat a lot. Many scenes are of them preparing meals and then eating them. Meals that looked really good. I just got finished watching CBS Sunday Morning this morning and seeing the lobster corn dogs and sirloin burgers. I really didn't need to watch a movie where skinny, pretty women eat all the time.

I read a book, too. The book was sort of sucky but I guess I can still count it as 1 out of my 100 books I've never read before.

No comments: