Thursday, July 14, 2005

That's the signpost up ahead...

It was 122 degrees where I live today. That's crazy. It reminds me of the Twilight Zone where the temperature just keeps getting hotter and hotter and all the paintings melt and the thermometer bursts and then...well I don't want to ruin it for you. It's a good one, though.

Hmmm...not a very interesting day today. I woke up late. Work was work. I got annoyed about some message board stuff. I felt stupid for getting annoyed about message board stuff. I came home.

I watched a couple of documentaries. "Party Monster - The Shockumentary and "Devil's Playground. "Party Monster" was about Michael Alig and the Club Kids and it was all sex and drugs and crazy, irresponsible behavior. "Devil's Playground" was about Amish kids and rumspringa, where they get to go do "English" stuff when they turn sixteen. Except their idea of being "English" is sex and drugs and crazy, irresponsible behavior. After I watched the two movies I had a headache and felt like I'd lost at least 10 IQ points. It was sort of like how I felt when I spent a whole afternoon watching Jerry Springer "Too Hot For TV". That was a bad day.

No comments: