Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Don't know what you got til it's gone...

I miss my desk. My desk is big and open and everything is within arms reach. My desk has inspirational sayings and pretty pictures and neon colored post it note cubes. My desk has an ostrich pen and a cool toy where Clark Kent turns into Superman in a phone booth. This desk has none of those things. It’s grey and drab and when I look up I just see boxes of promotional pens and caps and binders and an apparel & accessories catalog. Ok. I sort of liked the apparel & accessories catalog. It’s small. And cramped. And the walls make it seem like a prison cell. And the chair is broken. And the monitor is going bad so I think I might be going blinder than I already am. And the mouse doesn’t work. Waahhh!! They better bring my computer back soon or I might just start ditching work until they do.

No comments: