Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Once I was obsessed with Grease 2...

Since I was completely bored last night I decided I'd start another blog for my postcard collection. I have a tendency to get sort of obsessive about things and, at one time, that thing was buying old postcards. I've got a ton from the early 1900s up through the 70s. I'm going to try to put one up every day.

Anyway, it's "Wish I Was There".

My laundry still isn't done. I did do enough that I don't have to fear for my life if I need to go to the bathroom, though. That's something, right?

You know what's pathetic? When I was sorting my laundry I found clothes that I wore back in the winter. Apparently I just keep stuffing them back down to the bottom of the hamper. That's just sad. I'm ashamed. I'm washing it tonight.

No comments: