Friday, July 22, 2005

I wonder if Jeff Goldblum ever watches it...

Friday! Thank God it's Friiiiiday!

It's the weekend! Yay!!!

I have a list of things that I want to get accomplished this weekend but I'll probably end up on the couch watching the Travel Channel. Then Sunday night I'll remember that I had all of these things I needed to do and get freaked out because the weekend's almost over and I haven't accomplished anything. Then I'll get depressed because I'm so unmotivated and I'm never going to amount to anything and someday I'll be living all alone in a studio apartment in the bad part of town eating cat food with a spork I stole from the KFC.

But, still...yay!!! It's the weekend!

There was just a commercial on tv for "Tommy Lee Goes To College". Is it just me or is he kinda' skeevy?

No comments: