Saturday, July 16, 2005

I'm a cheap, lazy muggle...

Harry Potter, Harry Potter, Harry Potter! My Harry Potter doesn't get here until next week. Next week! Had I not been so cheap and just paid extra I would be receiving my little Amazon box today and I would know all about the half blood prince by tomorrow morning. But, noooo. I had to save a few dollars. Now I won't be able to read it until next weekend.

I watched "Brat Camp" last night. It was interesting. I love how ABC gives the kids labels like "Hostile Outcast" and "Angry Punk". I couldn't figure out whether they were saying he was a punk as in "Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya' punk?" or like an "SLC Punk!" punk. Maybe both? Anyway, I love the counselors. They're so calm. They're like my patience role models now. The wilderness names are a little dopey, though.

Should I do something productive now or go lay on the couch and watch Degrassi? Hmmm...I think I'll do the Degrassi one. (Really, was there ever even any doubt?)

No comments: