Saturday, July 09, 2005

I'm not high right now...

You know, even though I'm not a 14 year old boy who smokes a lot of pot, I just watched "Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle" and thought it was really funny. I may even have a little crush on Kumar. Go figure.

Yeah, I'm not reading The Rule of Four. I'm actually sitting here amidst a pile of old bills and receipts that I'm supposed to sort through and shred but instead I'm messing around on the internet and listening to golf on tv because I'm too lazy to go back in the living room and change the channel. Apparently Tom McKnight is catching a putt to roll in the hole. Ooooo! It lipped in! It lipped in! Fascinating.

1 comment:

SC874 said...

I loved "Harold and Kumar"! I totally thought it was going to be stupid, but it wasn't. And why is Neil Patrick Harris so horny? ;-)