Sunday, September 18, 2005

Who won't win at the Emmys...

It's Emmy Day! It's Emmy Day! Next to Tony Day, it's my favorite TV day!

This is who I would like to see win at the Emmys tonight. Therefore, they won't win at the Emmys tonight.

Outstanding Comedy : Desperate Housewives. (This one was hard because I want Arrested Development and Scrubs to win also. Overall, I like Desperate Housewives the best, even though it's probably unfair that it's even in this category. Actually, Desperate Housewives might win thus proving my theory wrong right off the bat. Oh, well.)

Outstanding Drama: Deadwood. (Lost will probably win.)

Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series: Jason Bateman--Arrested Development (Just because I've loved him since Silver Spoons. Tony Shalhoub will probably win.)

Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series: Hugh Laurie--House (I want Hugh Laurie to win in an almost unhealthy way. I'm guessing Ian McShane will win.)

Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series: Marcia Cross--Bree, Desperate Housewives (Teri Hatcher will probably win.)

Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series: Frances Conroy--Six Feet Under (Ummm...i have no idea who will win. I hope they don't give it to Glenn Close for The Shield.)

Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series: Terry O'Quinn--Locke, Lost (Again, no idea who will win.)

Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series: Conchata Ferrell--Berta, Two & a Half Men (Doris Roberts will probably win.)

Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series: Sandra Oh--Cristina, Grey's Anatomy (No idea who will win.)

Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series: Jeremy Piven--Ari, Entourage (I adore Jeremy Piven but I'm sort of waffling on this one because I just heard that Peter Boyle is the only Everybody Loves Raymond castmember to never win. So it would be nice if he won.)


I watched a couple more new movies yesterday. "Crash" (16/250) was excellent but not exactly fun. "The Incredibles" (17/250) was excellent and very fun.

No comments: