Saturday, September 24, 2005

Just boring blather...

Well, I added an extra night to my vacation. I'm really excited. I haven't been on a proper vacation in years. I've gone out of town for a couple of days and I've taken off work and "vacationed" here in Las Vegas for a week but the last actual vacation that I can remember taking was when I turned 21 and came to Las Vegas. That was almost 14 years ago. And it was Las Vegas! I mean, Las Vegas is great and all but I really think it's time to branch out to other tourist destinations.

Yay!

I tried watching "Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason" today. Maybe I was just in a bad mood or something but it was unwatchable. I love Renee Zellweger but she was driving me nuts. I turned it off in the middle.

I did watch "Eddie Izzard: Glorious". It wasn't as consistently funny as "Dress To Kill" but it was still pretty good in parts. I just love Eddie Izzard.

Two completely unrelated people brought up the "Johnny Castaway" screensaver to me last week. I haven't thought about Johnny Castaway in years. Why the sudden interest again? Weird.

Ah, well. I guess I'll go read J.D. Robb. I'm completely addicted to the "In Death" books.

No comments: