Thursday, September 15, 2005

Survivor: The OC...

Well, now my favorite Survivor is Stephanie. I love Stephanie. Is it fair that she gets to play again? Probably not. Do I care? No.

Bobby Jon still seems two crayons shy of a full box. He's a good guy though. I hope he gets to play for a while. I don't like Brandon. I like Judd. They made the right decision voting Jim out. A 63 year old guy is not going to make it in a 120 degree jungle. I feel bad for the guy who got the tree stuck in his arm. Ouch. And now he seems poisoned or something. Ouch.

Ugh..The O.C. What are they doing to my show? I was so excited that it was coming back and now I have to put up with all these stupid new plots. What's with the evil alcoholic? Is she going to hobble Kirsten in that cabin? Why is Jimmy still a giant loser? Why did they write such a horrible, horrible, stupid character like the Dean of Discipline or whatever his title is? Seriously. I'm supposed to believe that some dude can just come into school and start threatening people and yanking kids around by their arms and talking down to lawyer parents and whatnot? That's just stupid. And the actor is ridiculous with the staring. God. I really wasn't happy with tonight's OC. I want my core characters interacting with witty banter and cute expressions. Is that too much to ask? Apparently so. Stupid writers.

There. I feel better.

In between Survivor and The OC I rearranged my living room tonight. I rearrange my living room about four or five times a year. It's amazing how many different ways that furniture can go. What with all the moving furniture around and the glass of tea I drank and the OC angst I'm all wired up and not remotely sleepy and I was supposed to be in bed thirty minutes ago. If I don't get to sleep soon I'll be up all night. There's a narrow window of opportunity for me to fall asleep. After a certain point I'm just watching Nick at Nite until the alarm goes off. That point is fast approaching.

No comments: