Sunday, September 11, 2005

Another one about me being lazy...

So there are a lot of things that I need to do today. I need to do laundry. I need to scan postcards for my other blog. I need to wash dishes. I need to put away some stuff I bought like two weeks ago and just threw the bags on the floor. I need to clean up my computer area because it's covered with restaurant receipts. (On August 24th I had chicken parmesan from the Village Pub. Mmmmm...so good.) I don't want to do any of these things, though. I just want to sit on the couch and watch tv and maybe read the Fall TV Preview issue of TV guide.

Will the responsible angel on my left shoulder be able to beat the slothful devil on my right? Only time will tell.

1 comment:

Marti said...

Oh lordie, I hear ya. There are days when I see all the mess but I just can't "see" me making it better LOL!

Everyone needs a litttle break now and then, enjoy the TV guide!