Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Mmm...mac and cheese...

I've come to the conclusion that there is entirely too much to do in San Diego and I don't have nearly enough time to do it all. I was planning on going for four days. My must do list is Sea World, Wild Animal Park, Balboa Park, Old Town, Horton Plaza, Hotel Del Coronado, La Jolla, Gaslamp Quarter, Triple Espresso and Julian. There were a ton more that I wanted to do but then cut. I actually don't see how I have time to do these things. I think I'm going to add a day.

I went through all my clothes trying to put outfits together and I ended up giving two garbage bags and a computer box full to Goodwill. Why did I save all those clothes for so long? I found a white t-shirt with three mac and cheese stains on it. What was I expecting to do with this shirt? There were some things that I had washed and now the sleeves were too short. I can understand keeping things that are too small in the hopes that I might lose weight but I really don't think my arms were going to shrink in the future.

No comments: