Thursday, January 05, 2006

Guess what my New Years Resolution is...

That's right. Lose weight. That's one of them anyway. I tend to make a lot of resolutions. Anyway, sparkpeople.com just so happened to be giving away free memberships just when everyone started making New Year's Resolutions to lose weight so I joined up. It's pretty neat with the nutrition tracker and sparkpoints and all. It sort of makes the whole losing weight thing kind of seem like a game.

I got sucked into four marathons on tv this past weekend. Four! "The Twilight Zone", "I Love...", "Pasadena" and "The Biggest Loser". A giant waste of time? Perhaps. Enjoyable? Definately.

Those before and after pictures for "The Biggest Loser" are pretty impressive.

Check it out! VH1 is doing an "I Love...Toys". Cool!

No comments: