Thursday, January 12, 2006

I'll admit it...I'm not ashamed...

I really didn't like "March of the Penguins". I thought it was slow and boring and the leopard seal scared me and I just wanted them to have the babies and get on with it already.

I did, however, love the "Happy Feet" trailer at the beginning of the DVD. They have it here. Choose the very last one labeled "little-elijah.2ya.com". The regular trailer is pretty cute, too.

Just when the holidays finally ended and I had enough time to get all caught up at work I got a horrible cold. I haven't felt like going to work all week, much less actually working double time to get things done. And, of course, I can't stay home because then I'd just get more behind. So I drag myself in and sit there trying not to cough and sneeze and blow my nose and be sickly too much. It's been a delight.

Just one more day and I can veg out in front of the tv and watch "Danielle Steel's Fine Things" that I dvr'd specifically for that purpose. I've seen it like six times. I have a little crush on D.W. Moffett. If Lifetime Movie Network would just play "Danielle Steel's Star" with Jennie Garth I could break out my video of "Danielle Steel's Message from Nam" and make a real day of it.

No comments: