Sunday, December 30, 2007

Just say no...

Last night I dreamed that I went to a really clean parking lot and bought some heroin from a girl who I'm pretty sure was my friend in high school. The heroin looked like children's chewable baby aspirin. She told me I had to pay the big black guy across the parking lot. So I went to him and said I would like two heroin please and he said that would be four dollars so I poured some Pixy Stix candy in his hand. He said that wasn't quite enough so I poured a little more. He then shook a little back into my hand as change and said thank you. I went to the car and immediately panicked because I was afraid the cops would arrest me so I started trying to figure out the best way to get rid of it. Then I woke up feeling guilty because I bought drugs in my dream.

No comments: