Saturday, July 22, 2006

Is this for real?...

Janet's latest photographic discovery inspired me to do a little research and I came up with That Girl Emily's blog. If we can believe that this is all true and not some sort of teaser for a movie or tv show or something, Emily is mighty po'd at Steven and is spending 14 days letting it all out.

ETA: Ok...a little more research and I came up with the idea that it might be a campaign for a new show on CourtTV. Maybe? I guess I'll just have to wait and see. It's funny either way.

Last month my mom saw a billboard like this here in Las Vegas. I was sort of hoping that it was just some flatulent nut that put it up but it appears to be an ad for the Cartoon Network.

Apparently there will be "I pooted" toys soon! How fun for parents everywhere!

No comments: