Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Why I will be cooking the turkey this year...

YAY!!! I have 4 1/2 days off!!! Yippee!!!

The night after I set the stove on fire boiling water, my mom decided that I was going to cook the entire Thanksgiving dinner. I'm not sure if the two things are related. Originally I was even going to have to make homemade pie crusts and everything but I persuaded her to just buy some Mrs Smith's instead. I might bake some homemade bread, though. We used to have the best homemade yeast rolls for Thanksgiving but then we started getting lazy and just heating up some frozen ones. We eat the canned cranberry sauce and I'm already good at opening cans so I guess I really just have to learn how to cook the turkey and make the dressing. I guess I can handle that. Only time will tell.

No comments: