Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Stuff of no importance...

This website is awesome. I now have a big crush on Bob Hope. Alas, I was born about fifty years too late to do anything about it.



I love "Brothers and Sisters". I hope Justin doesn’t have to go back to war. Hopefully Calista can use her wiles on Rob Lowe to get him out of it. I realized last night that I only know two of the characters' names on that show. I just call everyone else by their actors' names. Except for the gay one and his cute boyfriend. I don’t know the actors' names so I call them the gay one and his cute boyfriend. I really need to make more of an effort to learn all the characters' names.



After much thought I’ve decided that I would like to have Hiro’s power to bend space and time a smidge more than Charlie’s power of amazing memory. Profit’s power of flight is pretty cool but sort of limited. The cheerleader’s power seems like it’s just asking for trouble. Same with the hearing of people’s thoughts. I certainly don’t want to be radioactive or have a crazy, murderous altar-ego. Those seem more like curses than super-powers. And the future painting dude has the whole heroin issue that doesn’t seem too appealing. Walking through walls wouldn’t be that fun after the first couple of times. Controlling technology might be ok but it’s certainly not better than stopping time. Hiro totally lucked out with that one.

No comments: