Wednesday, November 15, 2006

So now I can't blame my father anymore?...

Last night my mother and I were chitchatting about before I was born. My mother apparently wanted a boy because she thought my brother was the bees knees and figured a girl would be harder to raise. She says that she worried the whole time she was pregnant with me that, if I were a girl, I would get my heart broken and possibly worse by men. Fast forward about 36 years and I'm single and have absolutely no interest in dating. So I'm thinking maybe my mother imprinted her worries into my little fetus brain causing me to avoid relationships for fear of getting my heart broken and possibly worse. That's heavy, man. Heavy and deep.

On a completely unrelated note: I can't get the song "SexyBack" out of my head and it's really sort of driving me insane.

No comments: