Saturday, October 28, 2006

I even watch tv in my sleep...

I dreamed I was watching tv with my cousin Johnny, who I haven't seen in ten years, and some woman I don't know.

First we watched a commercial for a cardio wing at a hospital. The commercial starts out with a really rocking band and a bunch of dancers and then the camera starts pulling out and you start hearing less and less of the music and more and more of the bass thumping. Then the camera is focused on some guy's chest and it turns out that your heartbeat is really just the thumping bass of some crazy dance party going on in your heart.

I turned the channel (and it was an old tv so you had to sit in front of it and turn the nob) and next was David Hasselhoff Live In Concert. He was playing the piano and singing a lovely version of "Can't Help Falling in Love". My cousin Johnny didn't want to watch David Hasselhoff so we turned the channel again.

Next was some sort of sports channel which was featuring rowing I think. There was a long line of handsome young fellas in speedos wearing little shower cap-like things with tiny gold crowns on the top. They had to walk down a long flight of stairs and across a busy freeway with their rowing equipment (including their boat) before they could start the competition.

Next channel was Samantha Brown Passport to Europe. This episode was Venice, the capital of Austria. It was very green with lovely bridges but no water that I saw and a beautiful capital building that doubled as a famous restaurant called "Casa del Sol".

Then my dog woke me up.

No comments: