I got these questions from Jessica who got them from Jane who got them from Whoorl who got them from someone who got them from someone who got them from glittermouse who used the words "bollocking hell" which I think may soon become my answer to #1.
1. What curse word do you use the most? Variations of ass: Jackass. Lazeass. Crankass.
2. Do you own an iPod? No.
3. Who on your MySpace “Top 8” do you talk to the most? I don't really use MySpace.
4. What time is your alarm clock set for? 6:15 am on weekdays but I hit the snooze until 6:30. On weekends the alarm is off.
5. What color is your room? White.
6. Flip-flops or sneakers? Sneakers
7. Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? Take the picture.
8. What’s the last movie you watched? Elmer Gantry
9. Do any of your friends have children? Yes
10. Has anyone ever called you lazy? Me and my mom. My coworkers would be shocked at how lazy I really am.
11. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep faster? Not lately. I used to take over-the-counter stuff like Tylenol PM sometimes.
12. What CD is currently in your CD player? A country music mix cd.
13. Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? Soy milk
14. Has anyone told you a secret this week? No
15. Have you ever given someone a hickey? No
16. Who was the last person to call you? A vendor wanting their check.
17. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? Definitely.
18. Did you watch cartoons as a child? Some but not a lot. I mostly watched reruns of Mr Ed, Leave It To Beaver, Father Knows Best…stuff like that.
19. How many siblings do you have? One brother
20. Are you shy around the opposite sex? Sometimes.
21. What movie do you know every line to? Valley Girl (You have to find it on the menu on the left. This site is awesome, though.)
22. Do you own any band t-shirts? a Clay Aiken one
23. What is your favorite salad dressing? Applebee’s honey mustard
24. Do you read for fun? All the time
25. Do you cry a lot? I cry at books and tv and movies a lot. Not so much about my life unless I get really mad about something.
26. Who was the last person to text message you? My brother but I didn’t know how to reply so I just called him back.
27. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Desktop.
28. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoo? No.
29. What is the weather like? Hot
30. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos? Sure
31. Is sex before marriage wrong? Sex without a serious commitment is wrong for me.
32. When was the last time you slept on the floor? When I first moved to Las Vegas.
33. How many hours of sleep do you need to function? I don’t know. Five?
34. Are in love or lust? No. Unless you count Jim from “The Office”. Then yes to both.
35. Are your days full and fast-paced? Not usually.
36. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages? Sometimes.
37. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 36
38.Are you picky about spelling and grammar? I don’t like it when things are spelled wrong on business stuff like signs.
39. Have you ever been to Six Flags? This is a weird question. Why Six Flags? My answer is once, when I was about four.
40. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex? I get along with both about the same.
41. Do you like cottage cheese? Never tried it.
42. Do you sleep on your side, tummy or back? I fall asleep on my side and then I move all over.
43. Have you ever bid for something on eBay? Once I bought the James Spader/Robert Downey Jr classic Tuff Turf. That’s the only time I can remember, though.
44. Do you enjoy giving hugs? Not particularly.
45. What song did you last sing out loud? Brand New Girlfriend (I like the 'kissy-kissy, smoochy-smoochy talkin' mooshy-mooshy bout nothin' part)
46. What is your favorite tv show? At this moment it’s “The Office” but it changes frequently.
47. Which celebrity, dead or alive, would you want to have lunch with? If I could be guaranteed complete honesty on anything I ask then I’d like to have lunch with Katie Holmes.
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? I don't remember. I get them a lot so it was probably pretty recently.
49. What one thing do you wish you had? Massive wealth.
50. Favorite lyrics? Probably Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered (the Ella Fitzgerald version)