Sunday, June 04, 2006

I dig the clothes...

My company had a picnic today and it was like 107 degrees. I don't really enjoy company events but I always feel guilty about not going since someone has spent a lot of time planning them. So I went to the hot park and roamed around and played picnic paparazzi sneaking pictures of my co-workers for about an hour and a half. I also had my picture taken and talked to a bunch of people from work so no one can say I didn't show up. Then I came home and watched tv in my air conditioned apartment as God intended. It was a decent picnic, though. I liked the stiltwalker dude.

I just watched "The Secret of Roan Inish" and I'm just about dying to chuck it all and move to Ireland to run a shop or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't take hot weather - I am proud of you for being so polite to think of those who did the planning! And how clever to make sure plenty of folks knew you were there! LOL

Hope you have a great day! I've never been to Ireland, but it sure does look beautiful!