Thursday, October 20, 2005

The N's gone old school...

The N is showing old episodes of Degrassi Jr High and High every night and I'm staying up waaay too late to watch them. I can't help myself. Besides the whole nostalgia factor, they're just so good. Way better then the new series. Last night they were showing the one where the bully kids were making fun of AIDS and then one of them finds out that he might have HIV! Dun dun dun. So he takes the test and is waiting for the results and...well...I fell asleep. I don't remember if he had it or not! So annoying. I'm going to have to go find some episode guides or something.

I only have two more days until vacation and I'm beyond anxious. I'm actually feeling a little queasy. That could be from the Taco Bell I had for dinner, though. Not a good choice. Anyway, I managed to do all the work that I needed to do which makes the two days even worse because I'm just sitting here thinking about how I get to go on vacation in two days. At least when I was busy I had other things to think about.

I watched the Bloody Mary episode of "Supernatural" last night and it freaked me out. Totally. I was freaking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, that ep of Supernatural was just CREEPY. I wonder when they are going to hit 'light as a feather, stiff as a board' ;-) I don't watch that show on the night it airs, we tivo it and watch it later becuase it does scare me too much to watch before I go to bed. Heh. I'm such a weenie.