Monday, May 28, 2007

I'm exhausted...

Liza Minelli was interesting. I've seen people do impersonations of her and I figured they were just goofing but they were pretty close to how she really acts. She's kooky. She certainly has a lot of fans though. I'm glad I went just to see what it was like but it wasn't really my cup of tea.

I spent all day today cleaning out the spare room. We already cleaned half of it a few weeks ago and donated a whole trunk and backseat full of stuff to Goodwill. We just got rid of that much again. We still have probably a day of cleaning out to do, though. We need to tackle the kitchen and the half of my closet that I'm afraid to go through. I already did the clothes but I haven't touched the side filled with stuff I've had since I was a kid. I know that I need to get rid of most of it. It's just toys and stuffed animals and blow up stuff and magazines that I saved when I was a teenager. I think I'll probably be able to part with everything but the magazines. And maybe some stuffed animals.

No comments: