Friday, May 25, 2007

I seem to hurt myself a lot...

I was looking at my keyword activity to see why my numbers skyrocketed from my usual 0-1 readers up to 26 yesterday. The View snub seems to be the big draw with an assist from a Liza Minelli searcher and someone who searched "sayid kills with feet". (Sayid is awesome). I don't generally look at my keyword activity so I was surprised to see that back on May 11th someone found my blog searching for "blinder than a billy goat". I've never used that phrase. I don't even think I've ever mentioned billy goats. Weird. On May 10th some poor person found me by searching "I slammed my thumb in a drawer". Apparently I did that back in January of 2006 and it hurt so bad I thought I might throw up. I hope the May 10th searcher didn't have such a severe reaction.

So You Think You Can Dance was on last night. This guy named Jamal Weaver auditioned and I love him. I thought for sure he wasn't going to make it through but he totally did! Yay him! If you go here you can see both his auditions. I've seen the swing one four times and I laugh out loud every time.

No comments: