Saturday, October 27, 2007

This is getting pathetic...

It's been so long since I posted I forgot my userid and password. I wish I could say I've been incredibly busy with charity work and whatnot but I've mostly just been watching tv and being incredibly frustrated by work. I figured I should interrupt my Netflix Watch Instantly "30 Rock" marathon to post something before the entire month of October passes by.

Yesterday some dude in an old Volkswagen hippie van yelled "C'mon Grandma!" at my mom because he thought she took too long making a u-turn. If you're going to be a road-ragey, disrespectful, butthead jackass you shouldn't be driving a hippie van. It's a total misuse of the vehicle.

Favorite new tv shows? "Moonlight" and "Life".

Tomorrow I'm going on a little roadtrip to Pioche. I really need to get out of town so yay.

No comments: